Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Metalcore Minx Coming (VERY) Soon

Hiya Peeps!

It's here! Get Metalcore Minx on Kindle here!
And get it in paperback here!

So, as the title of this post suggests, Metalcore Minx will be available real soon! I'll be pushing "Publish" in the next hour or so, which means you should be able to download it, either with purchase for $2.99 or for free with Kindle Unlimited. Of course, I'll make sure you know, both here and on Twitter when it's ready. If you're curious what it's about, I have the description that will go with the book on Amazon below.

I had a great time writing this one! I hope my love for the heavy music shines through. I have to say that I know next to nothing about the technical goings-on of tours, so most of what I say in here is truly fiction! (I've never even been backstage!) The backstage and bus life of Sadie, Nasty, and everyone else is basically how I think it might go, but I'm sure I got a lot (maybe most) wrong. I decided it didn't matter, as I hope the story shines through. Heck, I made up quite a few of the band names, and most of the clubs I described don't exist, so I don't think this is a big problem. I hope it doesn't drag most of you right out of the story, anyway! 

Another fun part of this is that I sort of placed it in the same universe as my novel, His Hard Rockin' Princess. If you read that book, you should recognize some of the same bands. Unlike His Hard Rockin' Princess, though, where I didn't name any real bands, Metalcore Minx mentions a few actual heavy metal bands, which I had fun with. You only hear about them in passing, but I still had fun name-dropping a few of my favorite bands! 

I hope you enjoy reading Metalcore Minx! As I stated above, it should be available Thursday, October 26, and I'll provide the link. I also plan on putting it out in paperback, though I don't know when that will happen. Soon, but I highly doubt it'll be ready to buy tomorrow. Stay tuned for that, as well!

Without further ado, here are the cover and description:


Heavy metal vibes surround this Metalcore Minx!

Sadie Finch, known as the Mistress of Death while on stage with her band, Gallows at Dawn, might be one of the premier lead singers on the metal scene, but it doesn’t mean she doesn’t miss her husband and the sex while out on the road. She can’t even go full rock star and get wasted each night because she doesn’t want to ruin her voice. This certainly isn’t how teenage her saw how being a rock star would be like. Especially when her husband accidentally sends a sex tape of him cheating.

When Gallows at Dawn heads out to tour with the hard rock band Wicked Man’s Blues supporting them, Sadie falls hard for the lead guitar player, Ignacio “Nasty” Reyes, and he for her. Their mutual respect and friendship soon turns physical, and both are as happy as could be, with her not even dwelling much on her divorce. It’s not until she suspects Nasty has someone waiting for him at home that Sadie’s world again gets flipped on its head. What’s worse, Nasty won’t admit he’s cheating, but after her divorce from Owen, she refuses to believe him.

Is it all too late for Nasty to explain his situation and past to Sadie? When Owen makes a dangerous and violent appearance on the tour, it very well could be…

Metalcore Minx is a heavy metal erotic novel of almost 50,000 words. If you enjoy heavy music and hot and heavy sex, this is the story for you!


There are plenty of hot-and-heavy (read: very descriptive) sex scenes contained in the story, so no one under the age of 18 should read. This is your “Explicit” warning.

If you'd like to see a sneak preview of the first three chapters, you can find the links here:

3 comments:

  1. Happy publication day and best wishes for enormous sales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Инстраграмм являться самой популярной площадкой для продвижения своего бизнеса. Но, как показывает практика, люди еще чаще подписываются на профили в которых уже достаточное количество подписчиков. Если заниматься продвижение своими силами, потратить на это можно очень немало времени, потому гораздо лучше обратиться к спецам из Krutiminst.ru на сайт https://www.anybeats.jp/jump/?https://krutiminst.ru/

    ReplyDelete