Thursday, January 5, 2017

I'm Back!

Hi!

It's been a while. Too long, really. I've been doing all my talking on Twitter, and I basically forgot about my blog. Which is pretty silly, really, since I link to it at the end of each of my stories. I've made it my New Year's Resolution to return to updating this blog. So here is my first post of 2017!

My plans for the year are still up in the air, other than posting every week. I do need to update my titles on the sides of the screen. I may instead overhaul the entire look of the blog, but that's something I'm going to think on for a while. I will be publishing my first erotic novel in a couple of months, and I'll certainly be talking quite a bit about that.

So that's what's going on with this blog for now. Nothing much yet, but stay tuned! I will get on a normal schedule soon enough, and then you'll get a better look in my writing world. I hope you'll enjoy!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment