Saturday, July 22, 2017

What's Going On With Me?

Hiya Peeps!

How is everyone doing? Me? I'm fine. Slinging smut. What could be better, right? Today's post is going to be all about what I have planned in the very near future, basically through the summer months (or for those of you in the Southern Hemisphere, winter months). I've been awful about blogging lately, though if you follow along on Twitter, you probably know I don't shut up all that often over there. I think I'm fine with this, only giving you blog posts when I have something to say rather than try to jam something (hey-o!) down your throat every week.

First off, what do you think about my new greeting? I think it fits my personality a bit better than my old "Hello Lovelies." Do you like it? Not? Let me know on Twitter (@ClaraZaynn) or right here in the comments. Also, some of you might have noticed the writing tips/experiences I've written in the past few months. They were about how I use 20-minute word sprints, how I plot my short stories, how I edit my short stories, and about reviews, that one focusing primarily on the erotica-writing and reading audience. I hope you've enjoyed them, either as tips/motivation, or simply as a look into my process. Do you have any more writing topics you'd like me to tackle? Let me know, again on Twitter or in the comments.

Okay, now onto the meat of the post. I'm still occasionally posting new Tumblr stories, quick reads at about 1500 words or so, complete with a sexy .gif or pic that inspired the story. I posted my latest, The Cheer Office, yesterday, so feel free to give it a look. Even if you're not on Tumblr, you can still read it and my other stories, and they are all free, of course. 

Next, I'm in the beginning stages of a new short story which may become a novella. I unveiled the cover on Twitter a few weeks ago, but then became distracted with non-erotic writing, so I had to take a break from the naughtiness. You can see it right here now (that's it to the left!). I'm hoping this story will be available to buy in early August, but since I'm still in the early stages of the first draft, it may be mid-August, depending on how easily the words flow. You'll see more about it, especially on Twitter, when it's closer to release. Feel free to let me know what you think about the cover here in the comments or on Twitter!

And, finally, I plan on bundling my six holiday-themed stories into one collection, a la The Babysitter Fun Series and Six Contemporary Erotic Shorts Volume 1. It will be priced at $2.99 and be available at Amazon in both Kindle format and paperback (though no idea on the price of the paperback yet), as well as Smashwords and their affiliates (B&N, iBooks, Kobo, etc.). The stories are: Mad Merlin's Secret Dungeon (Halloween), She Thanks His Giving (Thanksgiving), The Hot Clerk (Christmas), Happy Anti-Valentine's Day (Valentine's Day), Their Own Fireworks (4th of July), and The Odd Costume Party Disaster (Halloween in June - yes, that one is a made-up frat party holiday, but it fits!). I'll have much more on this as it gets closer to release, which I'm envisioning as Labor Day here in the States (1st weekend of September, I believe). 

So that catches you up on what I have planned for now. I'd love to hear comments about what you think of my two upcoming releases, my new Tumblr story (or any of the older ones), and your thoughts on future writing-based blog posts. Give me your questions/comments below in the comment section, or hit me up on Twitter, either with an @-mention or a DM. I'll be thrilled to hear from you! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Clara,

    I like your new greeting, sounds nice. ^^ Just wanted to drop by to send you good vibes and show you my support. Being an erotica author is pretty hard, I know that. From what I know, what's key is loving what you do and to keep coming with new dirty stories. ^^

    Cheers,
    Arti

    ReplyDelete