Wednesday, May 24, 2017

A Collection of Contemporary Erotica

Hello Lovelies!

Sometime soon, maybe as early as tomorrow, I'll have a new collection available. I'm calling it Six Contemporary Erotic Shorts, Volume One. It's six of my previously published stories packaged together in one book. It will be available on Amazon and Smashwords (and the other retailers that Smashwords sends to - Barnes and Noble, Kobo, iBooks, etc.) for $2.99. If you've always wanted to read these stories but don't do Amazon, this is your chance! It won't be available as a free Kindle Unlimited download, but each individual story is still available to read for free if you're a member.

And speaking of the stories, which ones are included? You get (in this order):
 - Flag Football Conquest
 - Almost the Three of Them
 - Open House Sextravaganza
 - Movie Theater Therapy
 - HORSE-ing Around
 - Substitute Teacher Daydreams

Here's the cover for the collection:
I will, of course, let you know when it's available. It'll likely be ready on Amazon first, followed by Smashwords, and a few days later, your other favorite ebook retailers. I'll also have a paperback version available, much like I did with the Babysitting Fun collection. If you have any question, ask in the comments, get a hold of me on Twitter, or email through my website. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment