Wednesday, March 8, 2017

His Hard Rockin' Princess Update

Hello Lovelies!

Wanted to let everyone know what is going on with this novel and with the three short stories that inspired it. First off, I unpublished the three stories (Festival Fun, Concert Chaos, and Viva Vegas) since I was afraid there would be confusion since they were called the His Hard Rockin' Princess series. The short stories had nothing to do with the novel other than giving me a spark of an idea, but I still decided to unpublish them. So if you're looking for them, you won't find them.

For now.

Sometime this month, in between other projects, I'm going to publish a second version of His Hard Rockin' Princess. That will have the three short stories included after the novel, so if you're curious, you can read them there. (And only there, unless you've already purchased them and haven't yet read them.) I'm debating whether to make it part of the Kindle Unlimited program or not. It depends if I can or want to set up a Smashwords account or not (various reasons I won't get into here). 

I will be charging more for it since it has extra content (either a dollar or two more, I haven't decided yet), but it will also include the epilogue I decided wasn't necessary in the original release. No, it's still not necessary for the story, but I feel it's a nice bonus feature, since this is essentially the bonus edition. The epilogue basically checks back in on Tim and Elle a few years later.

So there you have it. As I said, the "bonus" version will be out sometime this month (March 2017), and I will, of course, blog about it when it's ready. And talk about it on Twitter! So that's what I have for you this week. See you next week! (And plenty on Twitter!)

No comments:

Post a Comment