Monday, February 6, 2017

Coming Soon: His Hard Rockin' Princess

EDIT: You can buy His Hard Rockin' Princess at Amazon now! CLICK HERE

Hello My Lovelies!

As some of you have noticed on Twitter, I've posted a few lines from my upcoming novel, His Hard Rockin' Princess, as well as the cover. I'm finally ready to talk about it, and I'm so excited!

I've yet to write anything longer than 15K words, which is almost but not quite on the short end of the novella scale. This one is my first full-length novel, clocking in at around 75K words. It's an erotic romance (or romantic erotica if you prefer) about an ex-lead guitar player for a heavy metal band finding love with a girl a decade younger than him. Without even her knowing why, she attempts to turn him into a Daddy Dom of sorts, at least with the spankings. The problem is, he can't stand to cause anyone, especially her, any pain. He knows when he spanks her that she gets off on it, but he can't help but hate the situation, even as he grows more and more in love with her. There's plenty more to the story, but that's the heart of the conflict. These two are perfect for one another in every way except that, so is it big enough to tear them apart? Find out soon!

I wrote a trilogy of shorts called Festival Fun, Concert Chaos, and Viva Vegas all under the series title of His Hard Rockin' Princess. Those stories very much inspired this novel, though I did change quite a bit. Daddy-Daughter role play was the center of that trilogy, but in a much different way. I also changed the characters, some by fleshing them out quite a bit, and others, like my main male lead, by making entirely new people/characters. I decided I loved the name His Hard Rockin' Princess, since hard rock and heavy metal play a huge roll in the story (and, much to her, Elle's, delight, he, Tim, calls her his princess).

I had a great time writing this book. l fell in love with the characters, their situations, and everything. And since I love hard rock and heavy metal music, I had a ton of fun (maybe too much) coming up with various band names. I hope you'll give it a read and have as much fun reading as I did writing! And, as I said, it's an erotic romance, so there's plenty of hot sex. Makes it all the more fun, right?

I don't have a date of release yet, but I'm shooting for late this week, maybe early next. My revisions are almost done, which means it just needs to go through the final editing phases for unnecessary words and typos. I will be putting it out on Amazon, where I'll charge $2.99 or let you borrow it for free if you are a part of the Kindle Unlimited program, which, as I've said before, is practically a must if you love to read! I will also most likely create a paperback for it if you like to have physical books, though if I do choose to do that, it will be a few days later.

I also have another plan for this book. Sometime in the near future, I will bundle the three short stories that originally inspired the novel, as well as an epilogue that I loved but ultimately decided the book didn't need, into a package and put it up for sale not only on Amazon, but on Smashwords, as well. I will, of course, talk much more about that when the time comes for that release, but I wanted to get my plans out there, as I'm excited about them!

So there you have it! I'll have another blog post as soon as His Hard Rockin' Princess is ready for you to download, as well as a post on Tumblr and plenty o' Tweets. As I say see you next week, if not sooner, I'll leave you with a picture of the cover. I hope you enjoy it, and I hope you're looking forward to the book! See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment