Thursday, April 28, 2016

Babysitting Fun Series

Hi Everyone!

I'm working on a new series called Babysitting Fun. I'm sure you can guess what it's about -- babysitters being the forefront of sexy, erotic adventures! I have five stories loosely plotted, and each will star a different babysitter. There will be everything from straight one-on-one sex, a MFF threesome, voyeurism, a lesbian encounter, and a MMF threesome. I'm enjoying myself with this series, so there might even be more.

I have the first one written, and I'm in the process of revising it. I'm guessing it'll be ready sometime next week. The first story will be called Babysitting Fun 1: Catching the Hot Dad. As always, it'll be 99 cents at Amazon for the Kindle, or you can download it for free if you're a member of Kindle Unlimited. I already have a cover for it, if you'd like to check it out.


That's it for now. I'll, of course, let you know when it's officially out so you can read it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment