Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Hello!

Welcome to my blog! I decided to start this to keep everyone up to date on my writing. So far I am simply creating short stories, not longer novellas and novels, though I do have future plans for stories of those length. 

As you can probably tell from the title of this blog and from the titles of my stories, I write erotic fiction. I like to write about graphic sex, but I also like to have romance involved. So far, my stories have been contemporary romantic erotica, though I plan to branch out into other erotic genres, such as horror, fantasy, steampunk, and more. In fact, I have an entire erotic steampunk series swimming around in my head that needs to come out some day.

You can see my books to either side of this. For now, at the time of this writing, I have my three stand alone stories to the right, and my two His Hard Rockin' Princess books to the left. (Part three, by the way, will be the next story I put out, sometime before the end of this month.) All my books are available on Amazon for the Kindle, and they're each available to read for free for anyone enrolled in the Kindle Unlimited program. 

In addition to this blog, you can also find me on Twitter and Tumblr. Like my books, these are often NSFW (especially on my Tumblr), so keep that in mind when when you click over there.

That's what I have for you at the moment. As I said above, my next story will be the third installment of my His Hard Rockin' Princess series, and it will be available sometime in the next few weeks. I'll have more about it soon. Until then, happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Cara. If you need an audiobook narrator please get in touch. Http://www.elijahlucian.ca/flashfiction

    ReplyDelete