Friday, February 3, 2017

Out Now: Happy Anti-Valentine's Day

Hello Again Lovelies! 

I posted yesterday that Happy Anti-Valentine's Day should be out today, and it is! Please head over to Amazon to give it a look. It's an erotic romance that's centered on Valentine's Day, but it holds up year round. Here's the official description from its Amazon page:

23-year-old Bailey Martin has never known another boyfriend other than Chip, who always made Valentine’s Day magical and romantic. This year, though, she finds herself single and dreading February 14th. Her bestie, Trina, has her back. Sort of. Trina’s forcing Bailey out on Valentine's night to celebrate Anti-Valentine's Day. She’s forbidden to think about romance, but instead must get with and leave as many guys as she can, even if it's so not her thing. Will Bailey be able to go through with it? Can she embrace her slutty side and enjoy Anti-Valentine's Day? And, maybe most importantly, will anything happen with that hot guy at the bar, even though romance is strictly forbidden?

I really enjoyed writing this one, and it may be my favorite of all of my stories so far (and I love them all!). I originally had it planned as a devilish erotica chock-full of slutty fun, with a small romance at the end, but as I got going, the romance took over. Yes, there's still plenty of hot sex (can you say glory hole action with big black cocks?), but I feel it's now more of an overall story. I hope you pick it up to see if you agree! It's 99¢ to buy, or you can borrow it from Kindle Unlimited for free if you're a member. (And, seriously, if you love to read, KU is a great way to get plenty of books!)

Thanks for reading! See you next week! (And I leave you with a picture of the cover.)


No comments:

Post a Comment