Thursday, February 2, 2017

Happy Anti-Valentine's Day

Hello my lovelies!

I have a short coming out for Valentine's Day this year called "Happy Anti-Valentine's Day." I'm in the process now of finalizing the edits, and then I'll whisk it off to Amazon for you to read! Despite what the title says, this is a romance, though it doesn't start out that way. And it's got plenty of hot erotic action! It's also clocking in at over 12,000 words, so it's more a novelette than a short story, so more, eh-hem, bang for your buck. 

This one follows Bailey Martin, a recent college grad who was dumped by her long-time boyfriend, Chip, six months prior. And when I say long-time, I mean it. They started dating on Valentine's day in 8th grade, and Chip continued to make it the most magical and romantic of holidays for Bailey. Now, ten years later and single, she's not sure how she's going to get through the holiday. Her bestie, Trina, has her back. Sort of. She's forcing Bailey out on Valentine's night to celebrate Anti-Valentine's Day, where she needs to slut it up to the max, worry nothing about romance, and get with and leave as many guys as she can. It's not Bailey's thing, as she's never had sex with anyone except Chip, but Trina won't let her say no. 

Will Bailey be able to go through with it? Can she embrace her slutty side and enjoy Anti-Valentine's Day? And, maybe most importantly, will anything happen with that hot guy at the bar, even though romance is strictly forbidden? Find out tomorrow in Happy Anti-Valentine's Day! (I will, of course, have links when they're available.)

Check out the cover:

I hope you give this one a read when it's out. As I said above, I will update this post with the links to it on Amazon when it's available. It will be 99 cents, and free if you're a member of Kindle Unlimited (which, if you love to read, you should be!). 

Until next week, my lovelies, happy smutty reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment