Saturday, February 25, 2017

Free Books!

Hello Lovelies!

Some of you may have seen already on Twitter that I have two books available for free this coming week. I do this to get my writing in the hands of more people to add interest to my other stories, as well as the hopes for reviews. Obviously neither of these are necessary for you to download my two free books, simply my hopes. The big thing I hope is that people will download my books and actually read them! Sounds silly, but it's a real concern as an indie author. 

Okay, having said all that, the two books I will be putting out for free are His Hard Rockin' Princess, a full-length erotic romance novel which came out last weekend, and Can You Help?, a novelette-length erotic horror story (which, I must say, is very different than any of my other stories).


 His Hard Rockin' Princess will be free Sunday, February 26 until Thursday, March 2. Click here to find it on Amazon.











Can You Help will be free from Monday, February 27 until Friday, March 3. Click here to find it on Amazon.











Keep in mind that I am setting everything up on the west coast of the US in the Pacific Time Zone, so amend those dates as necessary for where you are. (I honestly have no idea how Amazon works this all in other time zones, or on the other side of the International Date Line.) 

So there you have it! Two free books for you to download. I hope you pick up a copy, read 'em, and enjoy them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment