Friday, March 18, 2016

Viva Vegas

Hi, everyone!

I'm a few hours away from publishing the third and final (sort of - more on this below) installment of His Hard Rockin' Princess. This one is called Viva Vegas, and is, as the title suggests, set in Las Vegas. As with the first two parts, the Daddy-Daughter role-play is front and center, but it also moves beyond that. I'll let you discover what I mean by that. Basically Ethan and Ella's relationship is evolving even further than it did in Concert Chaos

As with the other two stories, this one will be priced at 99 cents and be available for a free read for those enrolled in Kindle Unlimited. I will, of course, have a link as soon as the story is available on Amazon. The cover image will be on the left side of the page, and a simple click will take you right to it. Here's what the cover looks like:


And finally, what did I mean that this will be the final story of the series but not really? Sometime in the future I plan to put all three stories together in one book. When I do, I will add a fourth part to the series that will only be available in that volume. I'm not sure exactly when that will come out, as I plan to focus on a few other stories first, but it will happen at some point. So if you can't get enough Ethan and Ella and their Daddy-Daughter role-play, take heart; you will get another story somewhere down the line. For now, I hope you enjoy Viva Vegas!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment