Thursday, May 24, 2018

My Hot and Grungy Night

Quick update: It's available here!

Hiya Peeps!

I've hit publish on My Hot and Grungy Night, my first short story since November of last year. It'll be available on Amazon soon, I'm guessing tomorrow. It's priced at 99 cents, and available for free to anyone in the Kindle Unlimited program. Here are the cover image and the description as it will appear on Amazon.


An epic night of grunge music and so much more!

She lived a wild night 25 years prior, one she still remembers fondly. It was a time of the grunge music gods, and while this band didn’t live up to that status on stage, she found them to be so much better in the dressing room backstage. Though it was a short encounter, it was all she could handle, as they pleased her in ways she never thought possible. No, it wasn’t a night she could tell her grandkids about, but not every story is meant to be shared. This one has kept her fueled!


This 4,500 word short story has music, a bit of lesbian action, and a fun bout of group play to make most everyone happy!

I hope you give it a read and enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment