Thursday, January 5, 2017

Vacation Time!

Okay, so I promised I'd start blogging every week, but that's not possible next week since I won't be somewhere where I have Internet access. So instead I'm going to post a second post this first week. I know I could simply schedule it to appear next week, but I have good reason. I want to make this my pinned post on Twitter, and I need it before I leave on Saturday. 

I'm scheduling Tweets all week, but I feel bad that A) I won't be retweeting anyone else, and B) I won't be thanking anyone for retweeting mine.

You won't see much of me from Saturday to Saturday (Jan. 7-14), but after that I should be back and returning to my normal tweeting/retweeting habits. If you would be so kind to retweet me during the week, I thank you in advance! 

So this is next week's blog post (the second week of January). I'll return in the third week with a new one. Until then, have a great week! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment